HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS is the on-site hair drug testing solution which can provide up to a 90-day drug use history and on-site sample collection in less than 10 minutes for employee drug testing programs.
Hair drug testing provides a long detection window, highly accurate results, and an easy sample collection process making it the most effective workplace drug-testing method available. Using a small sample of hair, cut at the scalp, our hair drug analysis evaluates the amount of drug metabolites inside the hair follicle. It is tamper-proof and there are yet no known adulterants (i.e. bleach, shampoos).
HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS provides businesses with cost-effective hair drug testing methods by eliminating expensive visits to a local drug testing facility. We also offer training materials for new specimen collectors in your organization. This is a non-invasive hair sample collection that only takes 15 minutes.
The sample collection and analysis require the following simple steps:
- a. The collector completes the Custody and Control Form included with the kit.
- b. Sample is mailed to the laboratory using the included pre-paid shipping mailer.
- c. Hair sample is initially screened at the lab.
- d. Presence of drugs is confirmed through Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) and Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) technology.
- e. The Medical Review Officer reviews the results then releases them to you.
HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS tests for the main drug classifications as proclaimed by the SAMHSA 5.
- Cocaine (Cocaine and Benzoylecgonine)
- Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, and 6-Monacteyl Morphine)
- Amphetamine (Methamphetamine and Ecstasy)
- Phenycyclidine (PCP)
HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS offers the following benefits through its hair drug testing:
- Accurate and Trustworthy: We use the latest confirmation tests technology such as Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) and Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) with our state of the art testing equipment. Our testing facility receives national accreditation and recognition.
- Comprehensive Results: Results include both positive and negative outcomes for each hair class. When the result is positive, we list the exact amounts of identified drugs in the submitted hair sample. An individual can be identified as a low (occasional), medium (weekend/daily), or high (constant) user based on the amounts presented in a table. For negative results, the result will only list it as negative. See sample report for HairConfirm Prescription.
- Expertise: Our laboratory is accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). All tests are supervised, reviewed, and approved by Ph.D staff scientists with over 1.5 million hair tests performed to date.
- Convenience: With our easy-to-follow hair testing instructions, you may collect the hair sample at home or in your workplace, then send it to the laboratory using the pre-paid package included in your hair drug test kit. Secure Online Results are available 1-2 business days upon receipt of sample at the lab.
- Tamper-proof: Shampoos, hair dyes, bleach and other external contaminants will not alter the test results.
- Secure online results: It will only take 1-2 business days for the results to be available online. When registering your test, you can choose to receive an email notification when your results are available.
- Pre-paid shipping: Our hair follicle drug testing kit includes a pre-paid first class shipping.
- Medical Review: A Medical Review Officer (MRO) reviews all results. The MRO will contact all donors with a positive test result before he reports his findings.
- Free Collection Training: We provide free online collection training and a questionnaire for your personnel training. We want to ensure that the correct hair sample collection process is followed and the Custody and Control Form is completed properly.